Our Almost Home Program is a unique transitional living program that serves youth ages 13-21 that are in need of independent living skill development, social support, and supervision in a home setting. The program offers youth the opportunity to develop skills in a home environment supported by a professional treatment team who are committed to the success of youth growth and development.
The Almost Home program offers:
- Home setting
- Opportunity for achievement
- Intensive case management
- Individual and Group Therapy
- Life experience and responsibility
- Development of daily living skills
- Development of personal financial management skills
- Medication management education
- Limited number of youth (4-6) in each home
- Open communication between treatment team members and family
- Transitional support services
- Support in meeting therapeutic and educational goals
Northeastern Mental Health Center offers the Almost Home experience for girls with homes located in Aberdeen and Sisseton and for boys with a home located in Aberdeen.